Hardscaping Projects Made Easy
Made from minerals and other materials, pavers are composite, durable options that retain an organic and raw look without the concerns that come with natural stone. They are low maintenance, and many property owners love their shape, colour, and final design versatility.
You can use pavers almost anywhere in your yard, including walkways, patio areas, and driveways. These formidable materials can also withstand weather and climate conditions without cracking, warping, or shifting.
Types of Pavers
Due to the versatility of these stones, pavers come in a wide range of sizes and shapes. You may choose unique combinations or single options that create a uniform pattern.
- Regular and textured pavers come in numerous shapes, sizes, and colours. You can work with one particular type or combination for a distinct pattern.
- Tumbled pavers have a softer edge to give them a more antique appearance. These are perfect for homeowners who desire a more natural or historical look with earthy tones.
- One of the unique options we carry is Enduracolour, which undergoes a unique step during the manufacturing process to achieve a specified colour and texture.
- Our Unilock Elegance pavers are designed to look slightly more regal and detailed, reminiscent of a stately appearance.
- Patio slabs may come in a few different sizes of squares and rectangles to complement a larger area but still create visual appeal.
- Interlock stones “lock” or easily slide together for an installation process that doesn’t involve mortar. These pavers can create various patterns and come in multiple shapes and sizes.
- Looking for paving stones in Ottawa that are robust enough to withstand more forceful impacts? Our Heavy-Duty pavers are designed for commercial purposes without compromising on aesthetics.